Your shopping cart is empty!
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Cookie Name Purpose Typical content Expires __utma
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google") which helps to identify how a website is used. Information about the use of the website, including the users IP address, may be transmitted to Google and stored on servers in the United States. The data collected is used to analyse how frequently the same users revisit the website, how the website is found (from search / referring websites), and which pages are most frequently viewed. The information collected is never identified individually or personally and is not linked to any other information stored about the user. More information The longest lasting cookie expires 2 years after your last visit to the website. Others are deleted 6 months, 30 minutes, 10 minutes and the moment you close your browser.
- Third parties
- To opt-out of third-parties collecting any data regarding your interaction on our website, please refer to their websites for further information.
- How to control and delete cookies
- However, if you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by our site, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
- You may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your machine as well as more general information about cookies.
- Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of our site.
- If you wish to view your cookie code, just click on a cookie to open it. You'll see a short string of text and numbers. The numbers are your identification card, which can only be seen by the server that gave you the cookie. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
This policy was reviewed on 17th August 2016.